hi-kalibre equipment ltd Employee Reviews

Fantastic work environment.
HSE Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 August 2017
When I got hired I started on the shop floor where I had a great hands on learning experience. Since then I have been promoted into an office position that I absolutely love. The management here recognizes skills and talent and because they are so hands on they see it first hand.

At Hi-Kalibre everyone is treated as equals. I feel very lucky to have been hired here because now not only do I have a career, I also have joined an amazing team of people.

Management always looks out for their employees and are incredibly approachable when it comes to any issue that may come up. Its great working for a company that really cares about each individual.

I strongly recommend applying to join our amazing team.
Pros
Job security, equality, able to voice ideas, team atmosphere, great benifits.
Excellent Working Environment and Company!
Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Ab31 July 2017
I have worked for Hi-Kalibre for about 4 months and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Management is supportive and extremely easy going, they are appreciative of hard work and show this both in meetings and by events such as BBQs. They have really created a fun environment both in the office and in the shop and because of this I actually enjoy coming to work each day!
Pros
BBQs, Easy going management, fun atmosphere
Cons
2 Week Vacation Cap

Comment – 2 August 2017

Correction: Should say 3 week vacation cap but this is subject to change.

Not a fun place to be
Shop Laborer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 July 2017
Very dry/dusty and loud place. I was hired for one thing and the next thing i know i get throwing into another part of the shop without any training. The management is also not very helpful you ask for tools and they simply don't listen or ignore you .
Valve Tester (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 November 2014
A productive and enjoyable place to work. My co-workers were nice people who assisted me.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
N/a
A noisy, dusty but fun workpalce
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 June 2012
Arrived early at work everyday. Punched my time card and start working on the work orders intended for QC department. I enjoy working with all my co workers and the management is very approachable and helpful. The hardest part of the job is transfering the big valves to valve shop for assembly and testing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at hi-kalibre equipment ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

hi-kalibre equipment ltd Reviews by Location