Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Employee Reviews

Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IL31 July 2019
I learned the business of manufacturing at Hexagon, despite any corporate or office shortcomings. This is a company where you will learn a multitude of things in Manufacturing and Quality. Make friends with older more seasoned Engineering veterans as they are invaluable. Ask for all the tools you need to be successful. Don't assume your management team is paying attention to your struggles especially when you get thrown out into the deep end fairly quickly. Glean any information you can from those who have been there the longest.
Learning Opportunity
Manufacturing Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  China8 July 2019
The company always provides learning opportunities for interns in-order to utilize theoretical knowledge into actual productive skills and to gain the required experience to join in the industry.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n.a
Productive place with family like atmosphere.
Support Specialist Arms (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA19 June 2019
International work, lots of domestic travel.
Entire company revolves around sales.
New products are top notch and very competitive.
I was happy in my support role, unfortunately I was seen as overhead by management.
Great place to work, great employees and flexibility
Senior Quality Engineer / Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CA9 May 2019
Great group of people to work with with a friendly yet professional culture. Always on the forefront of upcoming technologies and scientific advancement.
great workplace
customer service (Former Employee) –  Elgin, IL31 January 2019
It was challenging each day but I loved it. Each day I learned something new and the people behind the company were awesome. They understand team development.
breaks
Machinist (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RI21 January 2019
work there 16 years got laid off . tried to get my job back no chance and they still hiring . they hire people that have no idea how to run this company . its who you know
Pros
pay
Cons
managers
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  India30 October 2018
Its nice to be a part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Team. Completely enjoyed the period of working.

Management is nice and productibe.

Work Culture is good

Had knowledge of the products.

Most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Learning Scope
Cons
Lack of people intitative
otima empresa
Coordenadora Adm. De Vendas (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP26 September 2018
otima dinamica de trabalho
facil acesso e comunicaçao com a alta gerencia
Hexagon
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA13 May 2018
Pros
Generous entry-level salary; comfortable dress code (jeans and t-shirts are the norm); new building allows plentiful sunshine.
Cons
disorganized, lack of strategy and clear direction, resistance from upper management. (no innovation)
Everyone generally stays to themselves except for the monthly luncheons.
I felt the hardest part of my job was trying to communicate with the product manager about how things should be delivered to the shipping bay.
Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to display my proficiency as a logistics coordinator and turn around a failing shipping department.
Typical day included planning, tasking, directing and coordinating global logistics operations.
Very business oriented. Company is all about sales
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS7 March 2018
The company is all about money and sales. Like all other companies I suppose. It's easy to forget about other important details that I feel Hexagon would benefit from.
Little direction
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CA3 October 2017
I had little direction as a sales engineer. This was great for a while but after the 2 years of being there, I wanted more guidance from a manager. Super laid back, cool technology
Fun atmosphere with lots of celebration on holidays, Super Bowl, etc.
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  North Kingstown, RI24 August 2017
Good company! Clock in and out. If you forget to clock in, you cannot edit your time sheet, as that option is greyed out. You have to contact your manager to edit your time sheet and they have to fix it for you. You cannot do company work on your own time. All work must be done on the clock. Very regimented environment.
Pros
Friendly peers
Cons
Regimented environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.