Heritage House Employee Review

View all Heritage House reviews

good place to work in
Dietary Aide Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 March 2018
really good staff members, a typical day at work.. i learned a lot about diabetics, lactose intolerance, what kind of meals lactose people eat, drink..

Other Heritage House Employee Reviews

Heritage House Environment is very pleasant serene and clean.
Dietary Aide/ Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Oliver, BC30 May 2018
All staff works independently as part of one big Team under a Manager. The Leadership gives incentives by allowing each team member to elect a co-worker for being helpful or by making an extra effort or showing kindness at crucial moments. All workers are encouraged to be their best in a productive way which also provides the Senior Residents a safe and comfortable lifestyle. As a worker and Team member of Heritage House we all stay diligent, alert, quiet, and on schedule with our duties. We are working in a Seniors Retirement Residence so the overall mood is supposed to be peaceful and pleasant.
positive working enviroment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 December 2017
This is a great place to work, to bad they had to transfer ownership. I can only hope the new company that took over figures it out soon. I'm sure things will go swimmingly soon
Pros
family enviroment
Cons
get too close to residents