Heritage Education Funds

Canada20 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Not much to say.

I appreciated my time there. I do not want to write more than I have to. The ratings speak for themselves. Thank you Heritage for the happy memories.

Bad Management

While on the phone helping clients to solve problems, if the call takes longer time, manager would call your via 2nd line and urge you drop the call to pick up another call... Very stressful working under such management

Good employer

Overall experience being positive company to work for. Advancement opportunities located in Home office environment only. I worked remotely and pretty much was able to set my own schedule, I learned to be self managed and independent. Company was dedicated to improving customer experience and in developing technical support for field and nice rewards for sales. Management was supportive of work/life balancing.

Pros

travel and benefits

Cons

sometimes long hours

Its a great place to work, people are very friendly and will help when need it. the only issue I had was the hours, at that time I had small kids and it was difficult.

Selling "on the road"

Good product, solid company, honest and compliant management, if one wants to make decent money one must really put na effort being constantly on the phone and seeing clients

Pros

Good potential income

Cons

Always on the phone, driving to appointments

Good job but difficult to get started.

Heritage Education Funds Inc. offers an excellent product and great opportunity for those who want to put money aside for their children's education. The job and product are solid, however, it can be difficult to get started because you have to prospect your own leads, market your own brand, perform sales presentations, and provide quality customer service. It is the all in one sales rep. If you are able to get well connected and build a book of clients, it is a very rewarding position for both earning and work/life balance.

Pros

freedom, great product, earning potential

Cons

lack of structure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heritage Education Funds?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement