Heritage Education Funds

Canada20 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Pretty Good Place To Work

The hours were good and the pay was good too. I worked there as a university student and lived at home so I didn't have many expenses to cover. If I was living in Toronto I probably would be a little more stressed about the pay. Overall a good place to work. Great management and co-workers.

Friendly and family environment that works together

When you come in to work, I would immediately tackle my tasks. Greeting and being greeted in the morning and sharing stories of what happened the previous night or over the weekend. I've learned a great deal about the RESP and how the system works. Advanced my technical skills and accepted the challenges with new tasks that would advance my knowledge and skills. Management were easy to talk to, approachable and were able to take your ideas into consideration. The hardest part of the job was trying to complete assignments, when you are already working on another. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.

Pros

free lunches, activities and recognition when it came to birthdays and work anniversaries

Cons

salary wasn't the greatest and the increases never fit your job review and profile.

100% Commission work so it is up to you to put in the time according to what income you would like to earn. Ongoing training for everyone

With being 100 % commission work the economy plays a huge role in your work hours and pay. The company is first class for training and incentives to help you succeed.

Pros

100% commission can give the freedom at times to make as much as you like

Cons

100% commission and charge backs on plans

Good employer

Overall experience being positive company to work for. Advancement opportunities located in Home office environment only. I worked remotely and pretty much was able to set my own schedule, I learned to be self managed and independent. Company was dedicated to improving customer experience and in developing technical support for field and nice rewards for sales. Management was supportive of work/life balancing.

Pros

travel and benefits

Cons

sometimes long hours

Good management, Super team

Start the day with checking emails, responding back to emails, calling customers to setup RESP. Meeting customers. The hardest part is to get appointments sometimes. Working from home mostly is very enjoyable.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Commission based salary

Good company to work with

Its a good company to work with. There is no permanent salary as its a sales job. I enjoy each day at work. Management is good. Don't meet my coworkers on a daily basis as i don't meet them. Hardest day at work is when i don't close a sale

Sales - RESPs

RESP sales and consulting. Retired in 2013 Strictly commissioned-based. Did this on a part-time basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement