Heritage Education Funds

Canada20 reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Good employer

Overall experience being positive company to work for. Advancement opportunities located in Home office environment only. I worked remotely and pretty much was able to set my own schedule, I learned to be self managed and independent. Company was dedicated to improving customer experience and in developing technical support for field and nice rewards for sales. Management was supportive of work/life balancing.

Pros

travel and benefits

Cons

sometimes long hours

Great co-workers and management team.

Working for the TCDSB was a splendid working experience. As my first job, I learnt a lot and gained experience in customer service. Dealing with new comers in Canada was a pleasure. I created a pamphlet for the Board and I really enjoyed it.

Pros

Great management and learning experience

Cons

Nothing to complain about

Good job but difficult to get started.

Heritage Education Funds Inc. offers an excellent product and great opportunity for those who want to put money aside for their children's education. The job and product are solid, however, it can be difficult to get started because you have to prospect your own leads, market your own brand, perform sales presentations, and provide quality customer service. It is the all in one sales rep. If you are able to get well connected and build a book of clients, it is a very rewarding position for both earning and work/life balance.

Pros

freedom, great product, earning potential

Cons

lack of structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement