Heritage Education Funds

Heritage Education Funds Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

worktimehardgreatjobsaleserviceworking

RESP specialty companies now have too much competition

Relatively easy selling Registered Education Savings Plans subsidized bu the Government The Agency I was part of took part in weekly Trade shows making it easy to find new prospects

Pros

Many trade Shows

Cons

Business has faded out

Its a great place to work, people are very friendly and will help when need it. the only issue I had was the hours, at that time I had small kids and it was difficult.

productive job working from home mostly

The company was a respected one providing necessary services i.e. RESPs for families. All sales people are self-employed so commission-based. We all therefore worked from home, had weekly/once-per-month meeting. I learned my joy of helping. We helped each other as necessary. There was no really hard part of the job...the joy of visiting families to set them up made the job worth it. I was an RESP sales person.

Pros

Visiting and helping families

Cons

may be very far from home and usually had to go evenings as parents work

Good job but difficult to get started.

Heritage Education Funds Inc. offers an excellent product and great opportunity for those who want to put money aside for their children's education. The job and product are solid, however, it can be difficult to get started because you have to prospect your own leads, market your own brand, perform sales presentations, and provide quality customer service. It is the all in one sales rep. If you are able to get well connected and build a book of clients, it is a very rewarding position for both earning and work/life balance.

Pros

freedom, great product, earning potential

Cons

lack of structure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heritage Education Funds?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement