Heritage Education Funds

Heritage Education Funds Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Pretty Good Place To Work

The hours were good and the pay was good too. I worked there as a university student and lived at home so I didn't have many expenses to cover. If I was living in Toronto I probably would be a little more stressed about the pay. Overall a good place to work. Great management and co-workers.

Bad Management

While on the phone helping clients to solve problems, if the call takes longer time, manager would call your via 2nd line and urge you drop the call to pick up another call... Very stressful working under such management

Good financial company

Financial institution that is based on RESP's. All departments have different tasks just as in any office. A fun business environment. If you are in customer service department you will deal with complex inquires and rules that constantly change and you must learn. Training is an intense ONE week or less as opposed to other financial institutes are a month or longer.

Pros

Good financial institution with a lot of team building events, free lunches, seminars

Cons

Hard to become full time employee, forever giving contracts or extensions. No time line to become f/t

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement