Heritage Education Funds
View all Heritage Education Funds reviews

Heritage Education Funds

Heritage Education Funds Employee Review

productive job working from home mostly

The company was a respected one providing necessary services i.e. RESPs for families. All sales people are self-employed so commission-based. We all therefore worked from home, had weekly/once-per-month meeting. I learned my joy of helping. We helped each other as necessary. There was no really hard part of the job...the joy of visiting families to set them up made the job worth it. I was an RESP sales person.

Pros

Visiting and helping families

Cons

may be very far from home and usually had to go evenings as parents work

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

RESP specialty companies now have too much competition

Relatively easy selling Registered Education Savings Plans subsidized bu the Government The Agency I was part of took part in weekly Trade shows making it easy to find new prospects

Pros

Many trade Shows

Cons

Business has faded out
Same role

Its a great place to work, people are very friendly and will help when need it. the only issue I had was the hours, at that time I had small kids and it was difficult.
Same location

Pretty Good Place To Work

The hours were good and the pay was good too. I worked there as a university student and lived at home so I didn't have many expenses to cover. If I was living in Toronto I probably would be a little more stressed about the pay. Overall a good place to work. Great management and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Heritage Education Funds in popular locations

• Heritage Education Funds
  • productive job working from home mostly