Heritage Education Funds
View all Heritage Education Funds reviews

Heritage Education Funds

Heritage Education Funds Employee Review

Friendly and family environment that works together

When you come in to work, I would immediately tackle my tasks. Greeting and being greeted in the morning and sharing stories of what happened the previous night or over the weekend. I've learned a great deal about the RESP and how the system works. Advanced my technical skills and accepted the challenges with new tasks that would advance my knowledge and skills. Management were easy to talk to, approachable and were able to take your ideas into consideration. The hardest part of the job was trying to complete assignments, when you are already working on another. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.

Pros

free lunches, activities and recognition when it came to birthdays and work anniversaries

Cons

salary wasn't the greatest and the increases never fit your job review and profile.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

RESP specialty companies now have too much competition

Relatively easy selling Registered Education Savings Plans subsidized bu the Government The Agency I was part of took part in weekly Trade shows making it easy to find new prospects

Pros

Many trade Shows

Cons

Business has faded out

Pretty Good Place To Work

The hours were good and the pay was good too. I worked there as a university student and lived at home so I didn't have many expenses to cover. If I was living in Toronto I probably would be a little more stressed about the pay. Overall a good place to work. Great management and co-workers.

Not much to say.

I appreciated my time there. I do not want to write more than I have to. The ratings speak for themselves. Thank you Heritage for the happy memories.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Education Funds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about Heritage Education Funds in popular locations

• Heritage Education Funds
  • Friendly and family environment that works together