HERITAGE EDUCATION FUNDS INC
HERITAGE EDUCATION FUNDS INC Employee Review

Good management, Super team

4 July 2017
Start the day with checking emails, responding back to emails, calling customers to setup RESP. Meeting customers. The hardest part is to get appointments sometimes. Working from home mostly is very enjoyable.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Commission based salary
3 November 2019
Vice President, Client Services & Operations (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I appreciated my time there. I do not want to write more than I have to. The ratings speak for themselves.

Thank you Heritage for the happy memories.
24 September 2018
Sales Success Advisor (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
When you come in to work, I would immediately tackle my tasks. Greeting and being greeted in the morning and sharing stories of what happened the previous night or over the weekend.
I've learned a great deal about the RESP and how the system works. Advanced my technical skills and accepted the challenges with new tasks that would advance my knowledge and skills.

Management were easy to talk to, approachable and were able to take your ideas into consideration.

The hardest part of the job was trying to complete assignments, when you are already working on another.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Pros
free lunches, activities and recognition when it came to birthdays and work anniversaries
Cons
salary wasn't the greatest and the increases never fit your job review and profile.
20 October 2017
Independent Licensed Agent (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
With being 100 % commission work the economy plays a huge role in your work hours and pay. The company is first class for training and incentives to help you succeed.
Pros
100% commission can give the freedom at times to make as much as you like
Cons
100% commission and charge backs on plans