HERITAGE EDUCATION FUNDS INC
HERITAGE EDUCATION FUNDS INC Employee Review

Good employer

28 August 2017
Overall experience being positive company to work for. Advancement opportunities located in Home office environment only. I worked remotely and pretty much was able to set my own schedule, I learned to be self managed and independent. Company was dedicated to improving customer experience and in developing technical support for field and nice rewards for sales. Management was supportive of work/life balancing.
Pros
travel and benefits
Cons
sometimes long hours
3 November 2019
Vice President, Client Services & Operations (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I appreciated my time there. I do not want to write more than I have to. The ratings speak for themselves. Thank you Heritage for the happy memories.
24 September 2018
Sales Success Advisor (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
When you come in to work, I would immediately tackle my tasks. Greeting and being greeted in the morning and sharing stories of what happened the previous night or over the weekend. I've learned a great deal about the RESP and how the system works. Advanced my technical skills and accepted the challenges with new tasks that would advance my knowledge and skills. Management were easy to talk to, approachable and were able to take your ideas into consideration. The hardest part of the job was trying to complete assignments, when you are already working on another. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Pros
free lunches, activities and recognition when it came to birthdays and work anniversaries
Cons
salary wasn't the greatest and the increases never fit your job review and profile.
20 October 2017
Independent Licensed Agent (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
With being 100 % commission work the economy plays a huge role in your work hours and pay. The company is first class for training and incentives to help you succeed.
Pros
100% commission can give the freedom at times to make as much as you like
Cons
100% commission and charge backs on plans