Herc Rentals
Herc Rentals Employee Review

Okay place to work

8 August 2017
The company is fairly new with a lot of changing parts and employees. The hardest part of the job is the travel. The best part of the job is the family environment at most locations.
3.0Job security/advancement
19 January 2020
Same role
Sales and Operations (Current Employee) - Dartmouth, NS
Lots to learn, fast environment. everything is changing constantly so you must be aware of the current market and able to adapt quickly and efficiently.
17 September 2019
Same role
Sales and Operations (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Not recommended, Management doesn't care about the employees and is is so disorganized and chaotic all the time. Concerns that are brought up are completely disregarded. Other than the pay and benefits, nothing else is good. Makes you ask yourself is the pay really worth it???
7 November 2020
Class 1 Driver/Operator (Current Employee) - 7905 - 50 Street Edmonton, AB
I looked to HERC RENTALS at first as a place to do an unpaid practicum for college credits, (Logistics and Warehouse Management). Within minutes of talking with their Canada wide recruiter about a position they had open as a Class 1 driver in town I knew this is a place I needed to be a part of. So far they have bent over backward to make me feel at home and part of the team, going over the top in training, (meaningful stuff not the sit in front of the computer and select A,B,C stuff). I haven't even finished all the training and I feel like I can retire here... Most of the employees I have meet and spoken with have been here 10+ years and have no thoughts of moving on... I will up date this review in the future, but so far so good!!
Pros
Great people, Good Training, Clear and to the point Introduction to the company and what is expected from you and from them!
Cons
The steps on getting hired are a little mixed up, probable because the head office is in the USA Florida I believe.