Herc Rentals

Herc Rentals Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

You’re seeing reviews in Charlotte, NC based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
After getting out of the military, I was hired on almost immediately. The days consisted of maintaining generators and light sets. I would occasionally deliver the equipment to specific sites. The management was almost never around. The workplace culture was pretty individual. I was pretty much on my own the majority of the time. The hardest part about the job was the hours. More often than not, I would be traveling all across North Carolina dropping off equipment, or picking it up. After awhile, it just makes it hard to have a proper work/personal life balance. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I could take my lunch whenever I wanted.
As long as you did your job in a timely and safe manner they were pretty relaxed. Loved that I was able to drive the truck home in the evenings. Wish I would have stayed.
Pros
Good schedule, company truck
Cons
Dispatch needs more training
this organization offers someone who is willing to put their time and energy into becoming a better person and backs it up with great financial reward.
Pros
stability and opportunity
Cons
can get dirty and stressful at times
Its a good work place and come with benefits but there could be better to make it great. The guys in the trucks on road get paid more and at times i dont feel everyone is treated equally.
Pros
Safety
Cons
Getting training
The company is fairly new with a lot of changing parts and employees. The hardest part of the job is the travel. The best part of the job is the family environment at most locations.
Good starting point if your new to corporate workplace management was above par. felt like there was a Chinese wall between sales and operations. best part of job was down to earth personalities for the most part.
Pros
name recognition
Cons
good old boys system still entact
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Herc Rentals?