Herbers Autobody

Herbers Autobody Pay & benefits reviews

Canada12 reviews
Very fast paced environment , good organization and consistently monitoring and tweaking their production processes.
Good benefits package and the pay scale better than industry average.
Pros
Organized and very proactive
Cons
Could be more appreciation of long hours and extra effort
Nobody gave praise for a job well done. Asked to do jobs out of sequence. For instance cleaning a truck only to find out it had to go to kal tire. Then having to wash it again when it came back. I sometimes washed the same truck 2 to 3 times.
Looking for somewhere that pays flat rate. They do not pay us properly here and it’s not paying the bills. Decent management but poor work quality for the employees for the most part
Official response from Herbers Autobody
28 February 2020
We appreciate the 4 start rating and your feedback. As a current employee, we definitely encourage you to speak with the proper channels about your concerns. We never want any of our stakeholders to feel as if they have poor work quality. We believe that in order to make a business successful, open communication is key. Thank you again for your review.
Lots to learn in short period of time. Get ready for long hours and cold or hot weather conditions, and Hard manual labor. If your new to the auto body trade I would defiantly recommend this place under the pretense that you're gonna work hard and are prepared for anything
Pros
1 Hour Lunches
Cons
8 hours, Strict, younger people are not taken seriously
No job/life balance. Takes forever to advance if you ever even do. Management was biased about who got promoted and hired new people above wages of people there a long time with zero experience.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours would not let you take breaks and low pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Herbers Autobody?