Herbers Autobody

Herbers Autobody Management reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear

Average

Looking for somewhere that pays flat rate. They do not pay us properly here and it’s not paying the bills. Decent management but poor work quality for the employees for the most part

Official response from Herbers Autobody

28 February 2020
We appreciate the 4 start rating and your feedback. As a current employee, we definitely encourage you to speak with the proper channels about your concerns. We never want any of our stakeholders to feel as if they have poor work quality. We believe that in order to make a business successful, open communication is key. Thank you again for your review.

Fast paced business casual enviroment

I have very much enjoyed working for Herbers. it offered a relaxed enviroment with fast paced work through the busy winter months. Your days fly by most of the time. My co-workers were all great to work with and the management style is wonderful. She is hard working and professional, but still friendly and relatable.

Insights into Herbers Autobody

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good place. Poor management

Great place to work. Great culture. 3 managers in 3 years. That was a problem. It was difficult to maintain consistency with the many management changes. Painter had no say about prosucts and application plocedures

Pros

Good pay. Good culture

Cons

Very fast pace. No input

Hard on the employee

Employee rotation is high due to lack of respect and no flat rate pay structure for the refinish side. Sick days are not respected. Management is too concerned about their own bonuses and not the employee.

Cons

No human relations.

Official response from Herbers Autobody

28 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our pay structure in the refinish department is designed to encourage teamwork within the department, and we’re sorry that wasn’t your experience. We do try to respect our stakeholders’ sick leave requirements, as outlined in our sick day policy. Our Management Team is consistently striving to make the employee experience a good one – if you feel like this was not the case, please feel free to email us confidentially with more information at hr@herbersautobody.com.

worst environment i have every worked

the worst workplace i have ever worked in my 10 years of being in edmonton, they are sooo cheap they will let a very valuable employee of almost 4yrs experience go all because of pay

Nice people to work with but

No job/life balance. Takes forever to advance if you ever even do. Management was biased about who got promoted and hired new people above wages of people there a long time with zero experience.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Long hours would not let you take breaks and low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbers Autobody. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement