Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Work-life balance reviews

Good Company, great product. If you are willing to take charge this is a great place for you. Small company that is growing fast. New challenges everyday which keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Fun group, opportunity for career advancement
Cons
Salaries need improvement
I don't agree with comments saying that this company is the worst place to work. I have been working for this company for years and I've never learned so much compare to any other companies I worked for. Lots of great perks and benefits. Company is investing in technology to make job easier.
I have been working at IHerbaland full-time for more than 2 years. The people are young, sociable and have fresh perspectives. Everyone is really kind and hardworking here, lots of benefits and perks.I really enjoy coming Into work everyday.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
short lunch break
The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.
Pros
events, culture, fun people
Cons
short breaks
I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!
I am very proud of the products that we create here and have enjoyed getting to share my work with my family. The brand is fun and colourful. The coworkers I have met here are all amazing people, and I love that there are so many friendly smiles when I walk into the building each day! The company really cares about giving back to the community and supporting social causes, which I am proud to be a part of. Things change quickly here, because the company is growing quickly! This is a good job for people who are flexible and manage change well and can think fast. I actually truly love my job with Herbaland. This is not my first job and, while things may not always be perfect or I may not always agree with management, it has been clear to me that they are always doing their best to look after their team and make this a positive place to work.
Pros
Regular employee parties, Nice management, Fitness Allowance, Nice office, Good coworkers
Cons
Still some systems to improve
Herbaland has been one of the best jobs and best work environments I have ever had. The owners of the company are kind, hardworking people who do their best to make sure all of the employees feel valued. There is a lot of room to grow here, especially if you are the type of person who can take initiative, work independently, and solve problems. My teammates at Herbaland are all wonderful, fun people, and we enjoy having lunch together. It's a nice office environment where everyone is working hard, but it is still just relaxed enough where you get the opportunity to chat with and care about one another. The company is growing quickly, and things do change around here, but it is all part of an effort to grow the company and improve the processes.
Pros
Fun work outings, Amazing coworkers, yummy gummies
You never know what will happen next because the management is always unstable and change their minds all the time. On day they love you, the other they fire you.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment