Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Management reviews

Being in a smaller-sized business meant doing more and learning more from the role. There was clearly a management issue at the time. I left 2+ years ago so I'm not aware of the current state but hopefully they've improved. Most colleagues were a pleasure to work with.
4 stars for co-workers, 0 star for the owner. 100% agreed with all previous comments about cameras and management (owner). I have experienced it and wish did not apply there. Unless if you are desperate looking for a job, please look somewhere else. One day owner love you, next day you are fired without warning or explanation and mess up your life.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
2 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. All feedback is of great value to us, however, at the same time we realize that there are always two sides to every story or experience. It is unfortunate that your experience at Herbaland was not positive. Herbaland is a workplace that continues learning and taking on challenges that move the company in a new direction and take it to places we hadn't even imagined possible. We understand that not everyone can fit into this environment and we are always happy when they can find a place that they feel more comfortable to work at. We encourage everyone who reads this review check our website and social media to learn more about Herbalands achievements, culture and its values. Thank you again, we will use your review to continue to improve and grow.
If you like to feel like being a lab rat, this is the one. Owner is EXTREEMLY OBSESSED with his CCTV cameras that he had them installed in every corner in office. What a freak. Also, HR, please learn on how to speak better English. You sounds like you are eating and trying to speak at the same time.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
28 November 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will continue improving in all aspects, including language articulation. The company uses the help of surveillance cameras to improve the security and safety of our employees. The surveillance cameras are not hidden, all employees are told about the purpose and rationale of it. Herbaland won the Consumers Product award at the BC Export Award recently and without the company’s constant improvements, our employees hard work and dedication this wouldn't have been possible. We understand that not everyone canbe the right fit for the company and this is the reason why we have a probation period.Kind regards, Herbaland Team
I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!
I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.
I am very proud of the products that we create here and have enjoyed getting to share my work with my family. The brand is fun and colourful. The coworkers I have met here are all amazing people, and I love that there are so many friendly smiles when I walk into the building each day! The company really cares about giving back to the community and supporting social causes, which I am proud to be a part of. Things change quickly here, because the company is growing quickly! This is a good job for people who are flexible and manage change well and can think fast. I actually truly love my job with Herbaland. This is not my first job and, while things may not always be perfect or I may not always agree with management, it has been clear to me that they are always doing their best to look after their team and make this a positive place to work.
Pros
Regular employee parties, Nice management, Fitness Allowance, Nice office, Good coworkers
Cons
Still some systems to improve
Bad management. No one will train you properly. They will get you to work right away without exercising on what you need to do. No orientation. You will slave yourself on 10 hours shift for a 30 minutes break. Good things: Co-workers were nice. Neat place. Some free cake and the owner looks like he's either high on drugs or just very sleepy all the time. You will feel like a lab rat working on a wheel under surveillance on your whole shift. Expect to work sluggish after you get drain out of your mind especially graveyard. Machinery breaks frequently and you end up doing things manually by hands. Got sack for having an emergency issue.
Pros
Neat warehouse, co-workers
Cons
Bad management. No formal training. Broken Machines.
You never know what will happen next because the management is always unstable and change their minds all the time. On day they love you, the other they fire you.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment