Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Good Company, great product. If you are willing to take charge this is a great place for you. Small company that is growing fast. New challenges everyday which keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Fun group, opportunity for career advancement
Cons
Salaries need improvement
4 stars for co-workers, 0 star for the owner. 100% agreed with all previous comments about cameras and management (owner). I have experienced it and wish did not apply there. Unless if you are desperate looking for a job, please look somewhere else. One day owner love you, next day you are fired without warning or explanation and mess up your life.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
2 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. All feedback is of great value to us, however, at the same time we realize that there are always two sides to every story or experience. It is unfortunate that your experience at Herbaland was not positive. Herbaland is a workplace that continues learning and taking on challenges that move the company in a new direction and take it to places we hadn't even imagined possible. We understand that not everyone can fit into this environment and we are always happy when they can find a place that they feel more comfortable to work at. We encourage everyone who reads this review check our website and social media to learn more about Herbalands achievements, culture and its values. Thank you again, we will use your review to continue to improve and grow.
I have been working at IHerbaland full-time for more than 2 years. The people are young, sociable and have fresh perspectives. Everyone is really kind and hardworking here, lots of benefits and perks.I really enjoy coming Into work everyday.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
short lunch break
I met some really great people with numerous opportunities for advancement. Coworkers were very supportive and helpful. I enjoyed the variety of the daily tasks.
The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.
Pros
events, culture, fun people
Cons
short breaks
I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!
I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.