Herbaland Naturals Inc. logo
Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Reviews for R&D Engineer

Work-life balance

Poor management

Being in a smaller-sized business meant doing more and learning more from the role. There was clearly a management issue at the time. I left 2+ years ago so I'm not aware of the current state but hopefully they've improved. Most colleagues were a pleasure to work with.

Proceed with Caution: Poor management, bad pay, but good job experience depending on your career goals

The work involves the following: ensuring compliance with different regulatory bodies; formulate recipes; organize sensory, lab trials and over-see production scale-up processes; manage production on a day-to-day basis; production troubleshooting; draft NPN applications; drafting marketing materials; research ingredients & be up-to-date with current trends and new technologies; coordinate between departments to arrange production; source raw materials, and many more functions that cross with other departments. This type of work yields a lot of valuable experience....However, the company pays way below average wage for the volume of work and the responsibilities given; stress levels are often quite high. Management fails to properly acknowledge and retain talent, resulting in high turnover rates of office employees. The vision of the company is not all that clear; morals are sometimes pushed to the side; health and safety of both employees and customers are often low priority. There's a general sense that revenue is more important than maintaining and improving quality.

Pros

Occasional pizza party

Cons

Pay, benefits, management

fast paced and results driven

The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.

Pros

events, culture, fun people

Cons

short breaks

Busy and fun workplace

I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Herbaland Naturals Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbaland Naturals Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Herbaland Naturals Inc. with

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Reviews by Location

• Herbaland Naturals Inc.
  • R&D Engineer