Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Reviews for Quality Control Supervisor

Found 1 review matching the search
4 stars for co-workers, 0 star for the owner. 100% agreed with all previous comments about cameras and management (owner). I have experienced it and wish did not apply there. Unless if you are desperate looking for a job, please look somewhere else. One day owner love you, next day you are fired without warning or explanation and mess up your life.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
2 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. All feedback is of great value to us, however, at the same time we realize that there are always two sides to every story or experience. It is unfortunate that your experience at Herbaland was not positive. Herbaland is a workplace that continues learning and taking on challenges that move the company in a new direction and take it to places we hadn't even imagined possible. We understand that not everyone can fit into this environment and we are always happy when they can find a place that they feel more comfortable to work at. We encourage everyone who reads this review check our website and social media to learn more about Herbalands achievements, culture and its values. Thank you again, we will use your review to continue to improve and grow.