Herbaland Naturals Inc. logo

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Reviews for Marketing Coordinator

Work-life balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews

I love my job!

I am very proud of the products that we create here and have enjoyed getting to share my work with my family. The brand is fun and colourful. The coworkers I have met here are all amazing people, and I love that there are so many friendly smiles when I walk into the building each day! The company really cares about giving back to the community and supporting social causes, which I am proud to be a part of. Things change quickly here, because the company is growing quickly! This is a good job for people who are flexible and manage change well and can think fast. I actually truly love my job with Herbaland. This is not my first job and, while things may not always be perfect or I may not always agree with management, it has been clear to me that they are always doing their best to look after their team and make this a positive place to work.

Pros

Regular employee parties, Nice management, Fitness Allowance, Nice office, Good coworkers

Cons

Still some systems to improve

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbaland Naturals Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Herbaland Naturals Inc. with

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Reviews by Location

• Herbaland Naturals Inc.
  • Marketing Coordinator