Herbaland Naturals Inc. logo
Herbaland Naturals Inc.
View all Herbaland Naturals Inc. reviews

Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Review

The work involves the following: ensuring compliance with different regulatory bodies; formulate recipes; organize sensory, lab trials and over-see production scale-up processes; manage production on a day-to-day basis; production troubleshooting; draft NPN applications; drafting marketing materials; research ingredients & be up-to-date with current trends and new technologies; coordinate between departments to arrange production; source raw materials, and many more functions that cross with other departments. This type of work yields a lot of valuable experience....However, the company pays way below average wage for the volume of work and the responsibilities given; stress levels are often quite high. Management fails to properly acknowledge and retain talent, resulting in high turnover rates of office employees. The vision of the company is not all that clear; morals are sometimes pushed to the side; health and safety of both employees and customers are often low priority. There's a general sense that revenue is more important than maintaining and improving quality.

Pros

Occasional pizza party

Cons

Pay, benefits, management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

fast paced and results driven

The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.

Pros

events, culture, fun people

Cons

short breaks
Same roleSame location

Busy and fun workplace

I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.
Same location

I learned from the best

I don't agree with comments saying that this company is the worst place to work. I have been working for this company for years and I've never learned so much compare to any other companies I worked for. Lots of great perks and benefits. Company is investing in technology to make job easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbaland Naturals Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Herbaland Naturals Inc. with

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Reviews by Location

• Herbaland Naturals Inc.
  • Proceed with Caution: Poor management, bad pay, but good job experience depending on your career goals