Herbaland Naturals Inc. logo
Herbaland Naturals Inc.
View all Herbaland Naturals Inc. reviews

Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Review

I bought a house this year, thanks Herbaland

I have been working at IHerbaland full-time for more than 2 years. The people are young, sociable and have fresh perspectives. Everyone is really kind and hardworking here, lots of benefits and perks.I really enjoy coming Into work everyday.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

short lunch break

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

I hope I will work here for long time

I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!

Proceed with Caution: Poor management, bad pay, but good job experience depending on your career goals

The work involves the following: ensuring compliance with different regulatory bodies; formulate recipes; organize sensory, lab trials and over-see production scale-up processes; manage production on a day-to-day basis; production troubleshooting; draft NPN applications; drafting marketing materials; research ingredients & be up-to-date with current trends and new technologies; coordinate between departments to arrange production; source raw materials, and many more functions that cross with other departments. This type of work yields a lot of valuable experience....However, the company pays way below average wage for the volume of work and the responsibilities given; stress levels are often quite high. Management fails to properly acknowledge and retain talent, resulting in high turnover rates of office employees. The vision of the company is not all that clear; morals are sometimes pushed to the side; health and safety of both employees and customers are often low priority. There's a general sense that revenue is more important than maintaining and improving quality.

Pros

Occasional pizza party

Cons

Pay, benefits, management

I learned from the best

I don't agree with comments saying that this company is the worst place to work. I have been working for this company for years and I've never learned so much compare to any other companies I worked for. Lots of great perks and benefits. Company is investing in technology to make job easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbaland Naturals Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Herbaland Naturals Inc. with

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Reviews by Location

• Herbaland Naturals Inc.
  • I bought a house this year, thanks Herbaland