Herbaland Naturals Inc.

Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
Poor management
Being in a smaller-sized business meant doing more and learning more from the role. There was clearly a management issue at the time. I left 2+ years ago so I'm not aware of the current state but hopefully they've improved. Most colleagues were a pleasure to work with.
Great company with lots of room to grow!
I have been working at Herbaland for over a year now and I am SO glad I applied. I love my job. Management gives lots of freedom to learn new skills and supports passions of individual employees. They actually ask what you are passionate about in the interview process and give resources to make it happen! I always feel challenged and a bit out of my comfort zone which is so perfect for development. I am really grateful for the continued trust and support for my personal and professional growth.
I learned from the best
I don't agree with comments saying that this company is the worst place to work. I have been working for this company for years and I've never learned so much compare to any other companies I worked for. Lots of great perks and benefits. Company is investing in technology to make job easier.
Wish didn't work there
4 stars for co-workers, 0 star for the owner. 100% agreed with all previous comments about cameras and management (owner). I have experienced it and wish did not apply there. Unless if you are desperate looking for a job, please look somewhere else. One day owner love you, next day you are fired without warning or explanation and mess up your life.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
2 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. All feedback is of great value to us, however, at the same time we realize that there are always two sides to every story or experience. It is unfortunate that your experience at Herbaland was not positive. Herbaland is a workplace that continues learning and taking on challenges that move the company in a new direction and take it to places we hadn't even imagined possible. We understand that not everyone can fit into this environment and we are always happy when they can find a place that they feel more comfortable to work at. We encourage everyone who reads this review check our website and social media to learn more about Herbalands achievements, culture and its values. Thank you again, we will use your review to continue to improve and grow.
Avoid this plce if you can
If you like to feel like being a lab rat, this is the one. Owner is EXTREEMLY OBSESSED with his CCTV cameras that he had them installed in every corner in office. What a freak.
Also, HR, please learn on how to speak better English. You sounds like you are eating and trying to speak at the same time.
Official response from Herbaland Naturals Inc.
28 November 2019
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will continue improving in all aspects, including language articulation. The company uses the help of surveillance cameras to improve the security and safety of our employees. The surveillance cameras are not hidden, all employees are told about the purpose and rationale of it. Herbaland won the Consumers Product award at the BC Export Award recently and without the company’s constant improvements, our employees hard work and dedication this wouldn't have been possible. We understand that not everyone can

be the right fit for the company and this is the reason why we have a probation period.

Kind regards,

Herbaland Team
I bought a house this year, thanks Herbaland
I have been working at IHerbaland full-time for more than 2 years. The people are young, sociable and have fresh perspectives. Everyone is really kind and hardworking here, lots of benefits and perks.I really enjoy coming Into work everyday.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
short lunch break
Career path
I met some really great people with numerous opportunities for advancement. Coworkers were very supportive and helpful. I enjoyed the variety of the daily tasks.
great job
it is a great environment to work in and the company treats its employees like they are all equals in the company's success which is amazing. I highly recommend this job
fast paced and results driven
The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and
great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.
Pros
events, culture, fun people
Cons
short breaks
I hope I will work here for long time
I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!
Busy and fun workplace
I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.
I love my job!
I am very proud of the products that we create here and have enjoyed getting to share my work with my family. The brand is fun and colourful.
The coworkers I have met here are all amazing people, and I love that there are so many friendly smiles when I walk into the building each day!

The company really cares about giving back to the community and supporting social causes, which I am proud to be a part of.

Things change quickly here, because the company is growing quickly! This is a good job for people who are flexible and manage change well and can think fast.

I actually truly love my job with Herbaland. This is not my first job and, while things may not always be perfect or I may not always agree with management, it has been clear to me that they are always doing their best to look after their team and make this a positive place to work.
Pros
Regular employee parties, Nice management, Fitness Allowance, Nice office, Good coworkers
Cons
Still some systems to improve
A good place for rats on a circus wheel
Bad management. No one will train you properly. They will get you to work right away without exercising on what you need to do. No orientation. You will slave yourself on 10 hours shift for a 30 minutes break. Good things: Co-workers were nice. Neat place. Some free cake and the owner looks like he's either high on drugs or just very sleepy all the time. You will feel like a lab rat working on a wheel under surveillance on your whole shift. Expect to work sluggish after you get drain out of your mind especially graveyard. Machinery breaks frequently and you end up doing things manually by hands. Got sack for having an emergency issue.
Pros
Neat warehouse, co-workers
Cons
Bad management. No formal training. Broken Machines.
Fast paced growing company
Great company to work, positive culture, great staff and a friendly atmosphere The company is fast paced and requires a lot of multitasking to get things done, you never get bored there.
Productive and fun place to work!
Herbaland has been one of the best jobs and best work environments I have ever had. The owners of the company are kind, hardworking people who do their best to make sure all of the employees feel valued.
There is a lot of room to grow here, especially if you are the type of person who can take initiative, work independently, and solve problems.

My teammates at Herbaland are all wonderful, fun people, and we enjoy having lunch together. It's a nice office environment where everyone is working hard, but it is still just relaxed enough where you get the opportunity to chat with and care about one another.

The company is growing quickly, and things do change around here, but it is all part of an effort to grow the company and improve the processes.
Pros
Fun work outings, Amazing coworkers, yummy gummies
Management is not stable
You never know what will happen next because the management is always unstable and change their minds all the time. On day they love you, the other they fire you.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment
Fun workplace needs systems
Good Company, great product. If you are willing to take charge this is a great place for you. Small company that is growing fast. New challenges everyday which keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Fun group, opportunity for career advancement
Cons
Salaries need improvement