Herbaland Naturals Inc. Employee Reviews

Improvement please!
QC (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC28 May 2019
Management should work on how to improve Payroll issues, it’s always LATE! Ex: Cut off is 15th , they do the payroll on the 16th and we get paid on the 17th! And even worst if it’s the weekend. If cut off’s on a Friday that means we don’t get paid until Tuesday, ridiculous! People are just shy or scared so no one complains. But management should be considerate enough. Every one got bills and rent to pay, some are living paycheque to paycheque. This is a fast growing company, so management should also care about all their employees who help them grow!
Cons
short break, favouritism, late payroll
Career path
QC Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC8 April 2019
I met some really great people with numerous opportunities for advancement. Coworkers were very supportive and helpful. I enjoyed the variety of the daily tasks.
great job
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC24 February 2019
it is a great environment to work in and the company treats its employees like they are all equals in the company's success which is amazing. I highly recommend this job
fast paced and results driven
R&D Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 February 2019
The people were fun, energetic, always had a positive attitude and
great year end bonuses. Herbaland has and will continue to have strong sales growth. Definitely room for advancement.If you are friendly and competitive than Herbaland is the place for you.
Pros
events, culture, fun people
Cons
short breaks
I hope I will work here for long time
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 January 2019
I returned to Herbaland after working a little while in another company. I hope I will work in this company for long time because this good place for professional growth. Management appreciate your good job with raise and generous bonuses. This is a great company to work for!
Busy and fun workplace
Quality Control and R&D Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 December 2018
I worked at Herbaland for 3 years, and it was my first ever job and I absolutely loved it. I learned a lot of new things and gained a lot of skills.The management was very easy to get a long with and very understanding. I hope my contribution helped the company.
Poor management
R&D Technologist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC, CA2 December 2018
Being in a smaller-sized business meant doing more and learning more from the role. There was clearly a management issue at the time. I left 2+ years ago so I'm not aware of the current state but hopefully they've improved. Most colleagues were a pleasure to work with.
I love my job!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC14 November 2018
I am very proud of the products that we create here and have enjoyed getting to share my work with my family. The brand is fun and colourful.
The coworkers I have met here are all amazing people, and I love that there are so many friendly smiles when I walk into the building each day!
The company really cares about giving back to the community and supporting social causes, which I am proud to be a part of.
Things change quickly here, because the company is growing quickly! This is a good job for people who are flexible and manage change well and can think fast.
I actually truly love my job with Herbaland. This is not my first job and, while things may not always be perfect or I may not always agree with management, it has been clear to me that they are always doing their best to look after their team and make this a positive place to work.
Pros
Regular employee parties, Nice management, Fitness Allowance, Nice office, Good coworkers
Cons
Still some systems to improve
A good place for rats on a circus wheel
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC25 October 2018
Bad management. No one will train you properly. They will get you to work right away without exercising on what you need to do. No orientation. You will slave yourself on 10 hours shift for a 30 minutes break. Good things: Co-workers were nice. Neat place. Some free cake and the owner looks like he's either high on drugs or just very sleepy all the time. You will feel like a lab rat working on a wheel under surveillance on your whole shift. Expect to work sluggish after you get drain out of your mind especially graveyard. Machinery breaks frequently and you end up doing things manually by hands. Got sack for having an emergency issue.
Pros
Neat warehouse, co-workers
Cons
Bad management. No formal training. Broken Machines.
Fast paced growing company
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC16 October 2018
Great company to work, positive culture, great staff and a friendly atmosphere The company is fast paced and requires a lot of multitasking to get things done, you never get bored there.
Productive and fun place to work!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC19 July 2018
Herbaland has been one of the best jobs and best work environments I have ever had. The owners of the company are kind, hardworking people who do their best to make sure all of the employees feel valued.
There is a lot of room to grow here, especially if you are the type of person who can take initiative, work independently, and solve problems.
My teammates at Herbaland are all wonderful, fun people, and we enjoy having lunch together. It's a nice office environment where everyone is working hard, but it is still just relaxed enough where you get the opportunity to chat with and care about one another.
The company is growing quickly, and things do change around here, but it is all part of an effort to grow the company and improve the processes.
Pros
Fun work outings, Amazing coworkers, yummy gummies
Management is not stable
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 May 2018
You never know what will happen next because the management is always unstable and change their minds all the time. On day they love you, the other they fire you.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
managment
Fun workplace needs systems
Employee (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 May 2017
Good Company, great product. If you are willing to take charge this is a great place for you. Small company that is growing fast. New challenges everyday which keeps the job interesting.
Pros
Fun group, opportunity for career advancement
Cons
Salaries need improvement