Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Henry Schein was an excellent experience and opportunity. Management was professional, friendly and encouraging. Was a privilege to work with them
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY15 October 2013
It was a fast paced environment and I relied on my past employment experience to get the tasks, at hand, done. If I had questions or needed direction from co-workers; everyone was very helpful. My skills were enhanced during my employment with Henry Schein and I will always consider it to have been a wonderful opportunity. The hardest part of the job .. was leaving when my assignment was complete. The most enjoyable part was making the acquaintance and working along side an outstanding team. I will miss them and wish each; much success.
Pros
excellent staff; always willing to extend themselves.
Cons
there were NO cons

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.