Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

EST in the Mid-Michigan Area
CIT III / EST (Former Employee) –  Lansing MI13 September 2013
This company has a great balance of being a large corporation, and taking care of its employees. I was given every opportunity to advance in my technical field as long as I kept showing progress. Make no mistake that this is a LARGE corporation that will let you go if you are a slacker, but if you have a decent work ethic and you want to be successful the sky is the limit. I had to relocate and there was no room for me in the area I wanted to move to. The skills and business acumen that I learned at Henry Schein have made me even more successful since leaving the company. If you are considering working for this company JUST DO IT!
Pros
Training, Co-Workers, Benifits
Cons
Large Corporate climate, Too many managers

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.