Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Henry schein animal health
Sales (Former Employee) –  Jericho, NY21 August 2013
The worst manager that I ever had. It amazes me that having awful interpersonal skills can allow people to become managers. I was also poorly compensated for all of the work that I was responsible for on a Daily basis. I found it very unprofessional that I and other employees were talked down to like children when I was suppose to be working for a fortune 500 company.
Pros
Fortune 500 company, Great if your in Medical/Pharmaceutical industry
Cons
Horrible management in this office, Low salary as compared to competitors, boring industry

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.