Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Short-Term contract Position
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON17 June 2013
I was hired by a placement agency to assist the Expeditor while he trained for another position. I found the employees to be very friendly and assisting when needed. Typical day was to look over the outstanding orders and follow up with suppliers. Then I had to update that information in the system. Extremely repetitive. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the contract end as I was in my early stages of pregnancy and was having some difficulties. Overall, I did enjoy my short stay there....regardless of how mind-numbingly boring the job was. LOL I wish I was given more responsibility but I understand that my position was only suppose to be a temp so... Who knows?
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Job was incredibly repetitive that I had to do

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.