Henry Schein Employee Review

View all Henry Schein reviews

Good job for Experience
Network Hardware Tech 1 (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TX1 April 2014
If you come in as a network/ hardware tech, you better know your tech skills. In our department we do a wide variety of IT tasks such as networking, removing viruses, help customers replace failed hard drives, and many other IT related tasks. The job is great for the experience and small team atmosphere.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Other Henry Schein Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.