Henry Schein
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Henry Schein Employee Reviews in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON9 reviews

companygreatworkgoodworkingtimepayhour

Great place to start your career

I've been able to have many different opportunities at Henry Schein, including Accounts Payable, Marketing and Customer Service. I feel this has helped me in my personal life by adding to my knowledge and life skills. Henry Schein is involved in many charities including their own Back to School program which I have been able to participate in many times over the years.

Job not a career

I would never recommend working long term for this company. They underpay their staff and try to justify it with pizza lunches 🙄. Has a high school enviroment with too much unneeded drama and bickering.

Pros

Mon to Fri consistent schedule

Cons

Everything else

Insights into Henry Schein

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Wages not equal to expected productivity.

Floor worker input is not encouraged. Very top driven management style. Does not promote a collaborative team effort feeling. Inconsistencies in employee treatment.

Pros

Day shift

Cons

Low pay

Très stressant

Très mal rémunérer en fonction du travail demandé Pas beaucoup de vacancesManagers pas à l’écoute

Pros

Horaire de travail stable

Cons

Fonds de pension après deux ans

Full of perks

For Valentine’s Day they had donuts catered in for all employees. They do pizza lunches, theme days and activities, bbq’s, Christmas parties, ice cream days. Employees are quite friendly. Pay was reasonable. Hours were good(mon-fri holidays closed) good benefit plan.

Pros

Lots of employee appreciation treats, full time mon- fri, decent pay, job with benefit plan

Cons

Didn’t last

Preaches Ethics yet has none.

I have never worked for a shadier company than this one. Dishonest management. A true profits over people company. Preach ethics yet they have none.

Pros

free lunch and ice cream

Cons

Management thinks the staff is dumb and misleads them constantly, Lunch and break schedules are counter productive, If you are not part of the group of favourites, you will be treated differently.

Very low pay for work expected.

The average raise rate is thirty cents a year, they expect blood and sweat but in return give nothing but pizza parties. Management is in their own little bubble and Human Resources are their puppets. Their excuse for the terrible pay rates are a “climate controlled warehouse and steady hours”. Well to pay five dollars an hour under industry standard isn’t worth some A/C and a daily 7:30pm finish time. If you are considering working here, please for your own good, find something else. I was here for almost three years, w

Service Coordinator

respond to orders via email or telephone. oversea inventory levels overall a good company to work for. socially responsible company. largest dental supply dealer in the world

warehouse

management was not very nice to work for schedule was terrible always cutting hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement