Henry Schein Employee Reviews

meh
Dental Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 November 2018
great working with the hygienist and doctors. management was decent but its a big company and you are just a number, pay was low. lots of politics, all in all i enjoyed it but i was also 18 at the time, couldn't afford to work there now.
Belle expérience
process coordinator complaint (Former Employee) –  paal8 September 2018
J'ai pu évoluer tout au long de mes 19 années chez Val d'Hony Verdifarm puis Henry Schein de magasinier à responsable qualité dans un environnement agréable.
Pros
Véhicule de société, épargne pension, assurance maladie.
great company to work for
Customer Service Representative/ (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 August 2018
Wonderful place to work, great team work, great customers. This is a job that I look forward to going to each day, the management is great and very accomodating if issues arise.
Nice workplace
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 August 2018
Henry Schein Canada is a nice place to work. It provides you with some degree of autonomy (in Sales Force). Knowledgeable staff, great management, supportive admin staff.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Sometime weekend/evening events
Great place to start your career
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON4 June 2018
I've been able to have many different opportunities at Henry Schein, including Accounts Payable, Marketing and Customer Service.

I feel this has helped me in my personal life by adding to my knowledge and life skills.

Henry Schein is involved in many charities including their own Back to School program which I have been able to participate in many times over the years.
Fast paced environment
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 April 2018
Henry Schein is a timed per hour environment,required to receive,pick,pack & put away dental products per hour.Fast paced environment,willing to work overtime,weekends.Lots of lifting,up to 50 lbs,helping in other departments.
Great co-workers and wonderful benefits.
My position as material handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The hardest part of this workplace job is trying to understand exactly what the management staff saying two different things.We were not allowed to ask how a co-worker was feeling after they were ill, only allowed to say Good Morning or see you tomorrow.
Every two months we had a pot luck lunch and were able to try new foods from other nationalities which was very enjoyable.
Pros
Pot luck lunch
Cons
the king of the dental distributors
FIELD SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
You have the opportunity to run your own business and territory, which is suitable for varying stages in life and many find this incredibly beneficial for work/life balance.
Service Coordinator
Service Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON18 February 2018
respond to orders via email or telephone. oversea inventory levels
overall a good company to work for.
socially responsible company.
largest dental supply dealer in the world
management
Regional Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC9 July 2017
great people helping people. They always empowered us as managers to make decisions based on the customers needs. Following the corporate guidelines and the needs of many.
Pros
salary
Cons
travel
Loved this job
Print Room Operator/Shipper-Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 March 2017
Great and fun company to work for :) lots of team building projects and great times at work & was a very positive place to work and safety was always first
Pros
Very happy Co-workers
Environnement de travail bien
Réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2016
La communication à être améliorer et trop de chefs en poste.
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
Mauvaise gestion
Amazing work environment!
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON9 April 2016
My experience working for Henry Schein was the best I've ever had. The people were amazing to work with. If you ever needed help all you had to do was ask and someone would be there for you.
Good Company
Space Planner and Designer (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON22 February 2016
Met some great people and learned a lot from my experience there. Most of my co-workers were great to work with and allowed me to learn a lot while I was working there. Had to leave due to family emergency.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Had too many projects at one time
Outstanding
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 August 2015
I learned to build strong leadership skills and learned all aspects of the operations in a short period of time. I learned to pick and pack, service forklifts, cycle counts, done putaways, and sweeps. Upon hiring me, in a short period of time, we achieved same day receiving, same day delivery, and same day putaways at 100.00% accuracy. Chairman Stan Bergman flew to Calgary to do a presentation about the corporation.
Pros
Fun place to work at
Cons
Management politics
Clean and safe work environment
Customer Returns Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Niagara on the Lake, ON12 July 2015
Henry Schein provided a great work environment with plenty off opportunities for professional development. Management provided many perks to keep employees productive.
Tough but rewarding
Territory Sales manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 February 2015
I was on the road 95% of the time during my tenure, but it was always a pleasant atmosphere at the office whenever I was there I worked completely un-supervised, therefore I only dealt with management once a year ( budget forecast). Co-workers were very respectful . Most enjoyable part of the job-Making the big sale !
Pros
monthly meetings, lunch provided and comraderie
Cons
very long hours, as in 24/7. extremely demanding clientele
Excellent Corporation to Work For
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2014
I mainly operated forklifts to perform picking and packing, replenishments, cycle counts, and sweeps with the RF gun. Fun and exciting atmosphere. Co-workers are great - they hired good character people who cares about their job. I learned practically all operational procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting my mind into my job duties to achieve 100% accuracy!

The only problem is management: Manager doesn't effectively supervise the Supervisor, who is incompetent, fails to help out operation when needed, and doesn't understand the operation.
Pros
Fun people to interact with
Cons
Beware of Supervisor
warehouse
operations support (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON18 August 2014
management was not very nice to work for
schedule was terrible
always cutting hours
Great Company
Head Shipper/CSR/Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2014
At time of start of career there was the ability to grow with company. Management and fellow employees were fantastic.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
being laidoff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.