Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Team Henry

I've been with Henry Drilling for a while now and take a lot of pride in what the company has grown into and the direction it is headed. Opportunities for learning and professional growth are endless. I would recommend Henry Drilling to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding career.

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

Good opportunity

Hard work with lots of opportunity to grow. Typically work 10 hour days so there’s never a shortage of hours. Experience in the industry or in construction definitely helps.

Henry really

Henry drilling is great company to work for, there is plenty of room to expand in the company and get ahead. The work atmosphere is very friendly And people are very helpful.

Henry

Henry is a good place to work with a great team atmosphere. Lots of different things to learn and lots of room for advancement. Would highly recommend Henry Drilling for a place to work.

👍👍👍👍

Great place to work always lots going on and helpful people are always around you. Anything you need for the job is there and if it is not it can be arranged. Very flexible and diverse environment. You will be given all the things you need to win

Good environment to work. Good crew, always keep you busy. Different types of work to keep the mind busy and make you feel accomplished by the end of the day.

Great Hours

Thoroughly enjoy the hours of work, you start early but it's nice to be off work and still have lots of day left. A smaller company so you get to know everyone quite quickly as well.

Good

A good place to work. Feels like a team and there is people to go to for help when needed. A dedicated HR person has helped make some culture improvements.

Happy Employee

A typical day at work consists of greeting all staff as they arrive at the office which is a great part of my day. I love to make the staff feel good as they arrive at work. I am tasked daily with lots of data entry and I learn something new every single day and I love it! The office culture is super chill and relaxed. Everyone helps one another which is extremely important. The most challenging part of the job is not at all challenging but rather exciting to learn. I love my job, the people, the support and very high work place safety protocol. It's a wonderful environment, well compensated with lots of benefits.

I really enjoyed my work at Henry Drilling. The people are fantastic.

Great Company! I felt welcomed by department heads and all employees for that matter. The people are professional and very skilled at their jobs. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thank you for your kind words! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

would not recommend

Would not recommend as a potential job. Work environment is not suitable, exposed to hazards. employers do not care for education or advancement in the work place.

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry that you felt this way about your experience with us. Your comments will help us to do better in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4Job security/advancement

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Reviews by Location

• Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.
  • Work-life balance