Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

Happy Employee

A typical day at work consists of greeting all staff as they arrive at the office which is a great part of my day. I love to make the staff feel good as they arrive at work. I am tasked daily with lots of data entry and I learn something new every single day and I love it! The office culture is super chill and relaxed. Everyone helps one another which is extremely important. The most challenging part of the job is not at all challenging but rather exciting to learn. I love my job, the people, the support and very high work place safety protocol. It's a wonderful environment, well compensated with lots of benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4Job security/advancement

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Reviews by Location

• Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.
  • Pay & benefits