Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Management reviews

Clear

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

Highly Recommend

Great company to work for. Management really cares for their employees. I have witnessed multiple instances where the company has gone above and beyond in their efforts to support their employees with both their work and home life.

Horrible.

Don’t waste your time unless you want to step back in time 20 years or so. No maintenance. No Organization. No point. Oh no safety. High turnover rate also.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you felt this way. Your comments will be taken very seriously, and we will be using them to better improve our company.

I probably would not work here again

There not right in the head. The Henry family micro manages everything. But you could get paid well if you just run around and look busy most of the time that wouldn't know the difference lol

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor management

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re sorry to hear that you felt this way. Your feedback helps us get better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4Job security/advancement

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Reviews by Location

• Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.