Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Insights into Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Team Henry

I've been with Henry Drilling for a while now and take a lot of pride in what the company has grown into and the direction it is headed. Opportunities for learning and professional growth are endless. I would recommend Henry Drilling to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding career.

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

Good opportunity

Hard work with lots of opportunity to grow. Typically work 10 hour days so there’s never a shortage of hours. Experience in the industry or in construction definitely helps.

Henry really

Henry drilling is great company to work for, there is plenty of room to expand in the company and get ahead. The work atmosphere is very friendly And people are very helpful.

Henry

Henry is a good place to work with a great team atmosphere. Lots of different things to learn and lots of room for advancement. Would highly recommend Henry Drilling for a place to work.

Look all around you, from the construction of highways, bridges, buildings, transit, and electrical grid systems, our world is built from the ground up which requires structural stability. Henry Foundation Drilling plays a big role in providing this to its clients. Since 2018 HD has been challenging my brain/skills in our past and current projects. With having over 25+ years of experience in Structural design and mechanics, I'm able to challenge my brain daily. While on paper things may look the same, in the field, conditions are always changing and you need to be able to adapt to the situation. This is a fast paced environment which is initiated by the clients deadlines. If you're willing to show/take initiative, there's plenty of learning and opportunity advancements. Remember, a challenging task or job requires great effort & determination. Leave your dress shoes at the door, it's time to put on your boots and get to work.

Pros

Projects/work environment challenge your brain

Cons

Outside conditions

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

22 February 2021
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark. Cheers!

would not recommend

Would not recommend as a potential job. Work environment is not suitable, exposed to hazards. employers do not care for education or advancement in the work place.

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry that you felt this way about your experience with us. Your comments will help us to do better in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4Job security/advancement

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Reviews by Location

• Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.
  • Job security & advancement