Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Culture reviews

Clear

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Great place to work always lots going on and helpful people are always around you. Anything you need for the job is there and if it is not it can be arranged. Very flexible and diverse environment. You will be given all the things you need to win

Good

A good place to work. Feels like a team and there is people to go to for help when needed. A dedicated HR person has helped make some culture improvements.

Happy Employee

A typical day at work consists of greeting all staff as they arrive at the office which is a great part of my day. I love to make the staff feel good as they arrive at work. I am tasked daily with lots of data entry and I learn something new every single day and I love it! The office culture is super chill and relaxed. Everyone helps one another which is extremely important. The most challenging part of the job is not at all challenging but rather exciting to learn. I love my job, the people, the support and very high work place safety protocol. It's a wonderful environment, well compensated with lots of benefits.

Henry Foundation Drilling

Working at Henry Foundation Drilling was great! Everybody are very simpathetic and friendly, that was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job for me is the language, rather I am a canadian but I never lived in Canada before, so sometimes it was hard to understand everybody's language although I speak English.

Official response from Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

12 February 2021
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2