Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Employee Reviews

Team Henry

I've been with Henry Drilling for a while now and take a lot of pride in what the company has grown into and the direction it is headed. Opportunities for learning and professional growth are endless. I would recommend Henry Drilling to anyone who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding career.

Great company to work for!

Henry Drilling is a great place to work. People are very friendly and helpful, and management takes good care of its employees. I really enjoy my job; it offers a lot of variety and there are always new things to learn. There is also a good work/life balance, and the compensation is very competitive. It is a great company to work for if you are looking to develop your skills and advance your career.

Good opportunity

Hard work with lots of opportunity to grow. Typically work 10 hour days so there’s never a shortage of hours. Experience in the industry or in construction definitely helps.

Henry really

Henry drilling is great company to work for, there is plenty of room to expand in the company and get ahead. The work atmosphere is very friendly And people are very helpful.

Henry

Henry is a good place to work with a great team atmosphere. Lots of different things to learn and lots of room for advancement. Would highly recommend Henry Drilling for a place to work.

👍👍👍👍

Great place to work always lots going on and helpful people are always around you. Anything you need for the job is there and if it is not it can be arranged. Very flexible and diverse environment. You will be given all the things you need to win

Good environment to work. Good crew, always keep you busy. Different types of work to keep the mind busy and make you feel accomplished by the end of the day.

Highly Recommend

Great company to work for. Management really cares for their employees. I have witnessed multiple instances where the company has gone above and beyond in their efforts to support their employees with both their work and home life.

Hard work with job satisfaction

The work is often hard but satisfying. There is a great deal of job satisfaction that comes with many of the tasks involved on a daily basis. There are always new things to learn.

Great Hours

Thoroughly enjoy the hours of work, you start early but it's nice to be off work and still have lots of day left. A smaller company so you get to know everyone quite quickly as well.

Good

A good place to work. Feels like a team and there is people to go to for help when needed. A dedicated HR person has helped make some culture improvements.

Happy Employee

A typical day at work consists of greeting all staff as they arrive at the office which is a great part of my day. I love to make the staff feel good as they arrive at work. I am tasked daily with lots of data entry and I learn something new every single day and I love it! The office culture is super chill and relaxed. Everyone helps one another which is extremely important. The most challenging part of the job is not at all challenging but rather exciting to learn. I love my job, the people, the support and very high work place safety protocol. It's a wonderful environment, well compensated with lots of benefits.

I love it!

In all my years in the work force Henry Drilling is by far the SAFEST and friendliest place I've worked. I admire that everyone's safety is taken very seriously. They have a wonderful team of highly skilled people that work together for a job well done. No one is less than anyone else. Office, field and yard employees are friendly and helpful.I get a good morning each day that makes me more and more grateful for the opportunity to work in such a comfortable environment.Thanks Henry Drilling!

Pros

Safe and friendly environment

Cons

N/a

23 February 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review - it's much appreciated!

Look all around you, from the construction of highways, bridges, buildings, transit, and electrical grid systems, our world is built from the ground up which requires structural stability. Henry Foundation Drilling plays a big role in providing this to its clients. Since 2018 HD has been challenging my brain/skills in our past and current projects. With having over 25+ years of experience in Structural design and mechanics, I'm able to challenge my brain daily. While on paper things may look the same, in the field, conditions are always changing and you need to be able to adapt to the situation. This is a fast paced environment which is initiated by the clients deadlines. If you're willing to show/take initiative, there's plenty of learning and opportunity advancements. Remember, a challenging task or job requires great effort & determination. Leave your dress shoes at the door, it's time to put on your boots and get to work.

Pros

Projects/work environment challenge your brain

Cons

Outside conditions

22 February 2021
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark. Cheers!

Horrible.

Don’t waste your time unless you want to step back in time 20 years or so. No maintenance. No Organization. No point. Oh no safety. High turnover rate also.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

12 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you felt this way. Your comments will be taken very seriously, and we will be using them to better improve our company.

I really enjoyed my work at Henry Drilling. The people are fantastic.

Great Company! I felt welcomed by department heads and all employees for that matter. The people are professional and very skilled at their jobs. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.

12 February 2021
Thank you for your kind words! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

would not recommend

Would not recommend as a potential job. Work environment is not suitable, exposed to hazards. employers do not care for education or advancement in the work place.

12 February 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry that you felt this way about your experience with us. Your comments will help us to do better in the future.

I probably would not work here again

There not right in the head. The Henry family micro manages everything. But you could get paid well if you just run around and look busy most of the time that wouldn't know the difference lol

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor management

12 February 2021
Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re sorry to hear that you felt this way. Your feedback helps us get better.

Henry Foundation Drilling

Working at Henry Foundation Drilling was great! Everybody are very simpathetic and friendly, that was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job for me is the language, rather I am a canadian but I never lived in Canada before, so sometimes it was hard to understand everybody's language although I speak English.

12 February 2021
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4Job security/advancement

Henry Foundation Drilling Inc. Reviews by Location

• Henry Foundation Drilling Inc.