Help Unlimited Employee Reviews

Featured review
Help Unlimited selected this as a representative review
Great Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2019
Help Unlimited's Staff has been great to work with, the management is very professional and always hard at work to make Help Unlimited a better place for their staff AND the employees they place for work.

Great company to work with/for.
Pros
Team work, Friendly Staff, Like Family!
productive and easy to work
Production Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON30 May 2019
i learned a lot of job here
they are open to all people who wants to learn and work hard
everyone in the company are nice
gives you a lot of opportunity to learn and grow
Great atmosphere and fun people to work with
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2019
I couldn't be any luckier to have a job at Help Unlimited The company and the people I work with are amazing. I am full-filling my dream of helping people find jobs and that gives me so much satisfaction. We work as a team to get the job done!
Pros
great people
Staffing Consultant
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2019
I love the team at Help Unlimited they made me feel welcome as the new girl coming in. Great team work from all of the ladies in dispatch and the admin staff as well. I am happy to be apart of the team.
Pros
Work life balance
Lots of Help for us.
Customer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 May 2019
Help Unlimited provided us with excellent service. We were getting candidates that we are looking for. Jumping on our request with great urgency, keep us posted on daily basis, candidates were coming ready for onterviews with all information's needed for our positions.
Great management.
Thank you Help Unlimited, you helped us grow our business.
ok
LABOURER (Former Employee) –  general labour13 February 2019
its okay company to work for but not enough work and the pay is low depends on what field you want they have so many different jobs most of it general labor jobs.
Productive and fast moving
Delmonte (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 January 2019
Very one helped each load fruit and prepare it.

Very one kept their work space clean.

Very one was understanding when you needed a break because it was to cold in the fridge.

Communication is key when working here.

You always have to be on top of your game.

Must work fast to get the Orders finished faster.
Pros
Big lunch room. Good hrs.
Cons
Bathtooms and locker rooms were not updated and cleaned enough
very fast moving environment
Recruiter and Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 September 2018
By far the most enjoyable part of the job were people. Great staff. I enjoyed the welcoming atmosphere and the dedication to ownership of ones role.
Most jobs pay up to $15/h
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 March 2018
Most of the jobs for employees wanting to do general labour pay up to $15/h. The biggest benefit from this job is that they will sometimes provide their employees with a ride to and from the work site.
Pros
Weekly payments
Cons
Distance to the work site
Pros cons
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
There are some positives and negatives of working here which are.mentioned below. This.is good.place to work here you can easily get hour required hours.
Pros
Salary every week, can get your hours
Cons
Less breaks, cold environment, get yelled by coworkers, rude management
Typical job placement/recruitment agency.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 January 2018
Typical job placement/recruitment agency. The staff is more concerned about filling existing job vacancies than properly matching the applicants to the type of jobs; as long as the applicant is willing to accept the assignment, the agency staff doesn't bother anymore to inform their applicant if another job more suited to the applicant's qualification turns up. Overall just your typical employment agency.
Help unlimited Brampton
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
Is the worst agency in the entire Canada so rude and don’t respect their employees.people should not waste their time and go there to register.They don’t give good jobs and also they don’t pay well
Horrible place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON30 November 2017
I was only there for about a week and a half, I'm surprised I even stayed that long. I don't have one positive thing to say about this company as they treat their employees so unfair. I could've dealt with the very undesirable working conditions if they at least valued their employees and respected them. Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive but I have too much self respect to allow myself to be talked to and treated so poorly. The money isn't even good.
Pros
You can start the very next day after your orientation
Cons
very cold, low wages, getting yelled at alot by your cowrokers, rude HR/receptionist, you only get two 15 minute breaks and they ussually forget to give you a break, constantly feel cold and wet.
Management are BULLIES
production worker (Current Employee) –  oshawa ontario7 June 2017
Working for this company is interesting its mandatory 6 days a week no matter what, they mess your pay up almost every week. They constantly have employees sleeping in lunch room over night because they are over worked and do not have enough time between their shifts to travel home and back. Front desk management has been switched almost every 3 months so its hard to get to know and feel comfortable with who your speaking to because its always someone new also means they are super unorganized. Some of the employees are working 21 hour days and nothing is being done and the end of the day all they care about is the orders being finished no matter what they have to risk. I am still working here but due to the harsh work conditions I will be looking for new employment unless Delmonte switches temp agents again.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
unrealistic long hours 6 days a week
An okay place
Data Entry and Payroll Clerk, Vaughan (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 May 2017
Not a bad company. They will respond to your emails very quickly, yet are extremely slow to help find a job or another job. No communication given unless you email them.
Pros
they get you a job
Cons
not many jobs, not very helpful, extremely slow
Production
Food Processor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 April 2017
Working here was a good experience. I work at the Dell monte location. The workers there were very nice and it's very easy to catch on to the work. If you decide to apply at this location my recommendation is to dress warm because it is a cold environment as you are working with fruits and vegetables so the cold temperature is mandatory at the job.
Friendly staff, flexible enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2016
Current employer is a family owned business, bosses are easy to talk to and environment is flexible. Coworkers communication is positive and fun place to be.
The dispatchers were kind and they called me if there was work available
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 April 2016
I have learned the world of work and have gotten work experience during the summer. It is very easy to get hired at this place and there are no "restrictions" to getting hired.
Pros
Choose when you want to work and you don't have to work if you do not want to
Cons
Minimum wage for hard labor
Great work place and friendly environment
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 April 2016
Help Unlimited is a great company and they really look out for you! I love my job! I feel like the position I was presented with was especially for me
Pros
Paid every week
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environment
AZ Driver (Former Employee) –  Milton, Brampton, Mississauga.17 September 2015
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environmentCooperative, friendly and helpful environment
Cooperative, friendly and helpful environment
n/a
General Help (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 November 2013
- Performed various duties in warehouse and office environments including order picking, inventory control, and reorganizing records.
- Operated various machines in manufacturing plants and assisted in loading and unloading shipments using counterbalance and Raymond reach forklift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Help Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.