Help Unlimited

Help Unlimited Employee Reviews

Canada27 reviews
Productive and fast-paced learning environment. Excellent place to work utilizing communication and multitasking skills. work is stressful at times but good team to work with, especially for people who strive for growth.
I would have to say my experience Help Unlimted was great the management and dispatch staff are awesome never had any problems with them or pay discrepancies they always tried to get everybody out to a job every day I would highly recommend this company to anybody and if I had to go back to work for them right now that this is a company that I trust and looks after us employees
So long as you show up for work on time they will do their best to get you to a job it depends on you as well as them
I really appreciate the team approach to everything that goes on in my role here. I get to work independently, but always have a helping hand near by if I need anything.
Times you have to work on the weekend. Small team, management are not often there. People's payroll often mistakes were made.

Too much paperwork for storage.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Not strong management support
i learned a lot of job here
they are open to all people who wants to learn and work hard

everyone in the company are nice

gives you a lot of opportunity to learn and grow
I couldn't be any luckier to have a job at Help Unlimited The company and the people I work with are amazing. I am full-filling my dream of helping people find jobs and that gives me so much satisfaction. We work as a team to get the job done!
Pros
great people
I love the team at Help Unlimited they made me feel welcome as the new girl coming in. Great team work from all of the ladies in dispatch and the admin staff as well. I am happy to be apart of the team.
Pros
Work life balance
Help Unlimited's Staff has been great to work with, the management is very professional and always hard at work to make Help Unlimited a better place for their staff AND the employees they place for work.

Great company to work with/for.
Pros
Team work, Friendly Staff, Like Family!
Help Unlimited provided us with excellent service. We were getting candidates that we are looking for. Jumping on our request with great urgency, keep us posted on daily basis, candidates were coming ready for onterviews with all information's needed for our positions.
Great management.

Thank you Help Unlimited, you helped us grow our business.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Help Unlimited?
its okay company to work for but not enough work and the pay is low depends on what field you want they have so many different jobs most of it general labor jobs.
Very one helped each load fruit and prepare it.

Very one kept their work space clean.

Very one was understanding when you needed a break because it was to cold in the fridge.

Communication is key when working here.

You always have to be on top of your game.

Must work fast to get the Orders finished faster.
Pros
Big lunch room. Good hrs.
Cons
Bathtooms and locker rooms were not updated and cleaned enough
By far the most enjoyable part of the job were people. Great staff. I enjoyed the welcoming atmosphere and the dedication to ownership of ones role.
Most of the jobs for employees wanting to do general labour pay up to $15/h. The biggest benefit from this job is that they will sometimes provide their employees with a ride to and from the work site.
Pros
Weekly payments
Cons
Distance to the work site
There are some positives and negatives of working here which are.mentioned below. This.is good.place to work here you can easily get hour required hours.
Pros
Salary every week, can get your hours
Cons
Less breaks, cold environment, get yelled by coworkers, rude management
Typical job placement/recruitment agency. The staff is more concerned about filling existing job vacancies than properly matching the applicants to the type of jobs; as long as the applicant is willing to accept the assignment, the agency staff doesn't bother anymore to inform their applicant if another job more suited to the applicant's qualification turns up. Overall just your typical employment agency.
Is the worst agency in the entire Canada so rude and don’t respect their employees.people should not waste their time and go there to register.They don’t give good jobs and also they don’t pay well
I was only there for about a week and a half, I'm surprised I even stayed that long. I don't have one positive thing to say about this company as they treat their employees so unfair. I could've dealt with the very undesirable working conditions if they at least valued their employees and respected them. Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive but I have too much self respect to allow myself to be talked to and treated so poorly. The money isn't even good.
Pros
You can start the very next day after your orientation
Cons
very cold, low wages, getting yelled at alot by your cowrokers, rude HR/receptionist, you only get two 15 minute breaks and they ussually forget to give you a break, constantly feel cold and wet.
Working for this company is interesting its mandatory 6 days a week no matter what, they mess your pay up almost every week. They constantly have employees sleeping in lunch room over night because they are over worked and do not have enough time between their shifts to travel home and back. Front desk management has been switched almost every 3 months so its hard to get to know and feel comfortable with who your speaking to because its always someone new also means they are super unorganized. Some of the employees are working 21 hour days and nothing is being done and the end of the day all they care about is the orders being finished no matter what they have to risk. I am still working here but due to the harsh work conditions I will be looking for new employment unless Delmonte switches temp agents again.
Pros
you get paid weekly
Cons
unrealistic long hours 6 days a week
Not a bad company. They will respond to your emails very quickly, yet are extremely slow to help find a job or another job. No communication given unless you email them.
Pros
they get you a job
Cons
not many jobs, not very helpful, extremely slow
Working here was a good experience. I work at the Dell monte location. The workers there were very nice and it's very easy to catch on to the work. If you decide to apply at this location my recommendation is to dress warm because it is a cold environment as you are working with fruits and vegetables so the cold temperature is mandatory at the job.
Current employer is a family owned business, bosses are easy to talk to and environment is flexible. Coworkers communication is positive and fun place to be.