Helmkin Digital

Helmkin Digital Employee Reviews

Amazing culture and work environment - Fast paced and supportive

The Helmkin team is truly one of a kind. Their whole ethos is based around testing things to find winning strategies. They are ambitious and fast moving, but also supportive and collaborative. They have nailed a remote culture better than any company I've seen before. There are unlimited opportunities for growth which is awesome and it's a completely flat organization, where one can ping the CEO with any questions at anytime. Creative problem solving skills, attention to detail, honesty and a communication will see you do well here.

Pros

Opportunities for growth, great culture, great team, benefits

Cons

Needing to commute, jk that's not a thing either.

Productive & Exciting Work With Awesome Culture

I love working at Helmkin! I began as a Media Buyer and Account Manager last year and have learned so much through the awesome mentorship and leadership within the company, and through getting to work with clients to help take their businesses to the next level with digital marketing. I highly recommend the organization for anyone looking to develop and succeed in Digital Marketing!

Pros

Company Lunches, Foosball, Great Culture, Awesome Benefits, Rewarding Work

Helmkin is comprised of fun happy people

My time at Helmkin Digital has been an eye opening experience into the paid media world. I find that Collaborating with smart people is the best way to learn and solve problems, that's why I like working hear so much.

Pros

Free flowing ideas, people listen to each other

Working at Helmkin Digital has been an amazing experience

I have worked at Helmkin for just over three months and loved every bit of it. The team is comprised of young creative people who get after their goals but also value a work life balance. Moving forward I'm super excited about the direction the company is heading and I think there is some HUGE growth potential for people who work within the company. The day starts with coffee in the kitchen, then you provide updates on account progress, complete all of your tasks for the day with a few games of foosball mixed in, and then pints after work from time to time!!

Pros

Free lunch once a month, benefits includes, remote opportunities

Cons

If you don't like dogs it's not the place for you!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Helmkin Digital?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helmkin Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0Job security/advancement