HelloFresh
HelloFresh Employee Review

Good

19 April 2020
I feel good at there the staff is very coperative the environment was very peaceful All worker are very kindful there I learned coperation from there there is much safety
5.0Job security/advancement
28 February 2021
Food packing (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The culture of hello fresh is nice all are very collaborative and do work in a group. Tge management of hello fresh is nice and thise people who work there they always coperarte with each other.
Pros
Cons
24 January 2021
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
The starting wage is minimum and many other waréhouse job is more. The enviroment is friendly. Youve gotta work 10-12 hours to earn enough. Great people and very understanding.
Pros
Sometimes theyll. Offer free food
17 January 2021
CASING WORKER (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I enjoy working here , but my problem is that it is far away from my house, IDuties: Food Service worker• Position: Co-working with Quality Assistance, Casing worker, and Kitting worker • Collection of data of good and wrong packed food.• Maintaining the quantity of food according to packaging needs.• Packing of food, the in packages or boxes.• Checking the quality of food and checking of missing food in the package.• Maintaining the speed of packages on the packaging line.• Labelling the packed food. don't get any transportation facility to reach the place.