HelloFresh
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

Working at HelloFresh: Latest HelloFresh Reviews

Canada22 reviews

Thiswas pretty greatplace to work overall, goodteam environment. Would suggest to others to apply here. Good pay and good management. Can set your own hours

Always on your feet

The work is easy enough but the pay and managment aren't worth the effort. You're always on your feet and the warehouse is freezing. Work here untill you can find something better.

Pros

Mindless work

Cons

Terrible pay

Insights into HelloFresh

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager

Unsustainable company

Procurement in shambles, awful management resulting in lack of efficiency. Would be surprised if this company doesn’t tank at some point. Not the right SLT to manage supply chain.

Poor

Not a good company I did not like it poor very poor the company manager is wuss although associates working there are great but management is unqualified brainless kids

Team lead and management prefers favoritism

Employees were treated in a bad way. First they will be very nice while hiring and make you wait for a month. The environment is very negative. nnnnnn

Nothing to say

Overall good people with positive energy.team work at their highest level. Tbh Everyone knows what they doing except some unfortunate individual behaviour . Other than that , very nice lads out there .

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Individual errors

Freindly company

Very nice working all higher position people office it's friendly and helpful for the worker and we followed the safety rules for the company and all worker friendly

Pros

Bring own food

Great

Best ever job i love working there too frindly enviornment all are very competitive i love the leaders who guide us during our shift. I really miss my working days at hello fresh.

Pros

Cons

Long hours standing

Good

The culture of hello fresh is nice all are very collaborative and do work in a group. Tge management of hello fresh is nice and thise people who work there they always coperarte with each other.

Its alright

The starting wage is minimum and many other waréhouse job is more. The enviroment is friendly. Youve gotta work 10-12 hours to earn enough. Great people and very understanding.

Pros

Sometimes theyll. Offer free food

enjoyable work

I enjoy working here , but my problem is that it is far away from my house, IDuties: Food Service worker• Position: Co-working with Quality Assistance, Casing worker, and Kitting worker • Collection of data of good and wrong packed food.• Maintaining the quantity of food according to packaging needs.• Packing of food, the in packages or boxes.• Checking the quality of food and checking of missing food in the package.• Maintaining the speed of packages on the packaging line.• Labelling the packed food. don't get any transportation facility to reach the place.

Great Work Environment

Best place to work to work in my opinion. I had alot of fun and the experience was very worth it, every minute to be honest. Would love to work for them again.

Is not Hard and it Works with your schedule

Works with your schedule and If you want overtime you can work as for me I work on weekends but if u want to work on 5 or 6 days U could work it works so good with my schedule .

Pros

I don’t understand

Cons

I don’t understand

Productivity and quality

They are main based on quality and they prefer to pack the food recipes with whole precautions.The whole management are fully helpful and they lesson problems of workers time to time.

productive fast pace kind of work and cold

very nice work for people who don't want customers service-related work. the hours they give is reasonable to survive daily living in our area, fun and great people in work

Good

I feel good at there the staff is very coperative the environment was very peaceful All worker are very kindful there I learned coperation from there there is much safety

Disorganized and subjective.

A disorganized place where job description does not exist and management only listen to a side of a story before taking a decision. Management encourages backbiting among employees. It is not a place to work if you have plans for career growth.

Start up not yet stable

Contracted role; was given false information about job security. Management provide wrong feedback, poor management of staff and delegating responsibility.

Quick moving Warehouse Line

Cold Line production Warehouse lots of moving around lots of attention to detail to meet deadlines, Make Sure to have CSA Approved Boots for the job and dress heavy

A great role

A great role in a fast paced environment. If you're up for the challenge, HelloFresh is at the forefront of offline marketing to younger audiences. Amazing.

help to generate many skills

I have learned many things such as how to work safely and howto work in team with cooperation. Hello fresh also help me to increase my confidence.It generate problem solving skills in me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement