Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG

Hellmann Worldwide Logistics SE & Co. KG Employee Reviews

Good Company in a worldwide level Culture environment varies from branch and Country Good learning experience Good freight forwarder who knows customers needs
Every day was very fruitful and resourceful. Great management, friendly staff. Company continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures. Management is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities.
Its Really a work culture which make the difference to Life when you spend more that-half of life with the Organisation ,making your work-life balance
Pros
Proven methods in Practice and high Patience
Cons
Overall responsibility on the Product Head and KAM
Working at Hellmann Worldwide logistics was a great experience. During my work time there I was able to learn how to work as team member. I learned that working together as a team member you have the ability to learn from one another and you are able to have second pair of eyes looking at your work to see if it is safe and done correctly. I also learned about job safety. A typical day for me consists of unloading and loading boxes off of skids, labelling boxes, lifting boxes, packing and unpacking shipments out of their boxes, and maintaining the warehouse health and safety by sweeping, cleaning and removing hazardous materials. Management was very helpful they were there to guide me and direct me in the path I needed to go in making sure that I was successful. They were very easy going, always willing to answer a question. Working with the staff was great. You always had someone working with you or near by if you ever need assistance in completing a job. The staff always communicated well with each other using appropriate language, gestures, and actions. The hardest part of the job was lifting boxes. When lifting boxes some of them would be light and easy others were heavier, and this put a lot of stress on oneself. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it wasn't to stressful. You didn't have to go on your breaks, lunch or home worrying about the next day. The environment was relaxed and calm.