HELLENIC HOME FOR THE AGED Employee Reviews

Retirement home
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2018
Greek retirement home. Most residents speak Greek only. Very caring Nursing staff and management. Lots of daily activities. Would recommend this retirement home.
productive, enthusiastic, great communication skills, good team player, like food and exersices!
Manager, Community Programs (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2015
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the staff team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had some critical health changes from the client to deal with. I got my team together to find out as soon as possible how to provide the best and safe environment to our client to reflect his care plan and personal preferences. I explained how helpful it would be to the client and to the family to provide service quality and how this client will feel independent in his environment and self worth. I bought in pizzas to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime. We'd got it done by three and, and we got everything else back on track by the end of the day.
Every day its a new experience, and I look forward to learn something form my co-workers.
My staff as well my clients and family members are very important to my daily management process as we work together to provide safety, quality, engagement and support.
With my co-workers we work closely together we set goals and expectations according to regulations and policies.
The hardest part? I try to make every day special with my staff and listen of what people have to say.
The most enjoyable part is when we accomplish our goals in providing services to our frail clientele . This is the biggest reword.
Good place to work.
Physiotherapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 May 2016
Good work environment where I can utilize my skills and give my maximum to the residents.
Moreover, I find excellent work culture.
clinet centre care
Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2014
• Administered medications, basic wound care, gastrostomy tube care and catheterization
• Completed required assessment and documentation practices according to CNO
• Assisted in evaluating residents’ needs and making individualized care plans
Ready to learn new things
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario5 November 2014
After six years of hard work and valuable experience I am not ready to expand my knowledge and learn new things
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
hours