Hellamaid

Hellamaid Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Pay is competitive, hours are very flexible, friendly clients and staff

I've been working with Hellamaid for about two years now. I get assigned about 2-3 cleans every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (based on my own schedule). We supply our own cleaning products and use our own vehicle to get to the client's home.Hardest part of the job:Cleaning bathrooms, you never know what to expect. Most enjoyable part of the job:Working with great cleaners on the team, and the weekly pay. Management is also very supportive.

Pros

flexible schedule, tips and bonuses, honest management

Cons

sometimes cleans take longer than scheduled

Flexible opportunity to make good money and meet nice people

I joined Hellamaid in Halton region in July 2021, I signed up to clean in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville. It's been 5 months, and I've been really enjoying it so far. Jobs are provided based on my own schedule and availability. Management always puts cleaners first, and always take care of us by listening to our concerns, as well gifting us care packages and good bonuses.Looking forward to what the company has planned for 2022, exciting things to come I heard! :)

Pros

Flexible schedule, great pay, respectful management

Cons

Some clients expect too much

Feels like doing Uber or SkiptheDishes, but for cleaning, I love it!

Very flexible opportunity that pays you for the work you put in, quite simple. I joined Hellamaid earlier this summer because I was looking to supplement our family's income. Loved their reviews, so I gave them a try. Management really cares about us and invest in us (eg. bonusses, we keep tips, they pay us for travel time, holiday gifts). Happy I found a cleaning company I can stay with for the long term.What I love the most: - friendly team members, great clients, homes are not too dirtyWhat I dislike the most:- some houses are a bit far, some clients want us to use eco-friendly products

Pros

great team culture, friendly clients, respectful managers

Cons

some houses are a bit far

Hellamaid really cares about its people. Love working here

I joined Hellamaid last December as I was looking for additional income for my family. I was looking for something that was flexible, and also paid decent. I gave Hellamaid a shot because I heard alot of great things about them, and they have amazing reviews online.The interview process was very natural. The recruiter was nice and asked some general questions about I was looking for. She also talked about what the job includes. You would need a car, a phone with data, and cleaning supplies.They schedule you jobs based on your availability, and they also vet their clients (so we don't have to deal with any rude ones). Communication is super clear everyday, we use an app called Homebase to clock in and clock out our hours. Pay is weekly. The other girls I work are also very nice. Occasionally their are team members that give you attitude, but i guess you'll find that everywhere you go. Hellamaid takes team culture very seriously, so if someone is creating a toxic work environment, we just let the main office know and they will most likely let that person go. They do a good job at building healthy work environment.Highly recommend working at Hellamaid.

Pros

flexible hours, really good pay, tips and bonusses

Cons

some clients want you to use eco-friendly products only

They pay very well and the customers are friendly

Been working with Hellamaid for five months now. It’s a great opportunity to earn extra income if you like cleaning. Flexibility is important for me since I have 3 kids, and the Hellamaid office is really understanding. I work three days a week and they always pay on time. Pay day is every Friday. I’ve referred some friends to work for Hellamaid since it suits their lifestyle too.

Pros

Friendly office, great pay, flexible hours

Cons

Some places are pretty messy, but you get the help

Flexible opportunity to make good money

Working at Hellamaid has been such a great experience for me, I'm able to help my family more and also build my own flexible schedule. The team is great and the head office really cares about their cleaners. This company is different, they're really trying to make things better for everyone. They care! <3

Pros

Friendly supervisor, great team

I love this job!

I have had a good experience working for Hellamaid overall! Your day is always different. I like seeing the reviews to know when i am doing a good job. Management is very accommodating and the company offers incentives. Great place to work!

Pros

Challenging

Great company to work at and understands/respects the work we do

After being hired for about four months , I can confidently say that be Hellamaid team understands the hard work and passion us cleaners do. Both founders give me clear and fair directions in what to do and how to do it. At the same time I'm happy I can bring my professional experience into reality. Good place to make good money for sure !!!!

Pros

Bonuses, work when I want, good pay, hourly pay

Cons

Long hours and some house are really big for just 2 people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hellamaid. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6