Heli-One

Heli-One Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & benefits

Postive

When i worked at H1 they were going thru a rough patch but over all it was a good place to work. I worked at a satellite base that was very busy and had lots of work to do. Which is good in these tumultuous times in the helicopter industry. It is guaranteed long term work with a group of techs for the most part are very experienced and good to work with and learn from. We worked 8hrs/day and 5 days/week which is nice to have weekends and holidays off. My manager was excellent because he always did try and point me in the right direction and listen to the guys on the floor.

Pros

Free lunch once a month, benefits and good people to work with

Cons

Turnover was an issue sometimes.

Love working at helione Good place to retire Excellent people working at heli-one Good benefits and good wages Very good supervisor Friendly co workers

US run mismanaged company

During the time I worked at this company it went from one of the best Helicopter company's to work for, to one of the worst. One of the many things Management did was, taking benefits from the employees, to the point of employees leaving, and the employees that did not, bought in a Union. Not a good place to work would of given 0 stars if I could of.

Pros

Cons

too many to list

excellent

Great place to work but layed off after one year. Made lots of friends and had lots of training. Benefits were good. Safe and organized work place.

Jobs at Heli-One