Heli-One

Heli-One Employee Reviews

Shipper/ freight forwarder (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC11 August 2019
Love working at helione
Good place to retire
Excellent people working at heli-one
Good benefits and good wages
Very good supervisor
Friendly co workers
US run mismanaged company
Final Inspector PT6 Line lead hand (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC4 May 2017
During the time I worked at this company it went from one of the best Helicopter company's to work for, to one of the worst. One of the many things Management did was, taking benefits from the employees, to the point of employees leaving, and the employees that did not, bought in a Union. Not a good place to work would of given 0 stars if I could of.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Good place
Engineering Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 June 2016
Great place for beginners. It needs more vision and caring from management for the employees. Generally, It is not bad.
Good overall place to work.
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / GAS TURBINE TECH (Current Employee) –  HANGAR / ENGINE SHOP19 May 2016
A typical day at work would be the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines or AME work on Sikorsky line in the hangar. I enjoy and get along very well with co-workers, and management. Hardest part of job is agreeing to a union contract at this time. Enjoyable parts of my job are working with others and using my technical knowledge to complete everyday tasks in the workshops. I take pride in my job.
excellent
Stores Person (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC29 January 2016
Great place to work but layed off after one year. Made lots of friends and had lots of training. Benefits were good. Safe and organized work place.
High Staff Turnover
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver30 November 2014
Not certain it is a company that is concerned about prople of customers. Just profit.
Great Place.
Small Component Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC17 January 2014
After working for Heli-One it became a standard of what I would like to see in my employment. Great people, and company training programs.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Boundary Bay, BC31 December 2013
A great environment with a wonderful staff. Heli-one has a gorgeous office near the Boundary Bay Airport and offers many opportunities for advancement within Heli-One and CHC.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Delta BC17 May 2012
The company is owned and operated by CHC which is wholly owned by a financial investment firm in the US. All decisions are based on cutting costs, period. All senior managers are "commuters" from somewhere in the US. There is no commitment to local Canadian employees. Some nice people there, but they're all looking to leave as soon as they can.