Heartland Housing Foundation

Heartland Housing Foundation Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

If you get along with seniors this place is for you!

Worked for Heartland for many years. When staff becomes family, this is the place! The days revolve around meal times, but the staff and people who live there make it fly by.

Pros

Amazing staff and residents make it that much better; not to complicated or hard to understand

Cons

Four days on Four days off and not 8 hour shifts

Amazing Place to Work

I love working for Heartland! We're like a big family here. You will fall in love with the residents and enjoy being around them. Management is amazing. They are easy to talk to and don't micromanage! Your job is clear and you never have to stand around wondering what to do next. The staff are amazing to work with. We know how to be professional but we also know how to have a good time. 100% recommend working here. ❤

Insights into Heartland Housing Foundation

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great environment & coworkers like family

All employees truly care about each other. Management & administration from head to toe are caring, kind, accommodating, & humorous! The residents are amazing, it’s like having hundreds of grandmas and grandpas. Everyday will bring new ideas, stories and laughs. There is a sense of family and I look forward to going into work every time. Highly recommend!

Best Company I`ve ever worked for

Highest standards in Affordable Housing in Alberta. Management were professional and friendly and were always "Proactive" in all dealings with Employees and Tenants alike. Rest of the Province in this employment category could learn a few things from these people.

Pros

People, good wages, benefits, great Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heartland Housing Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement