Nepotistic, sexist, disrespectful, misogynistic, disorganized, corrupt, unprincipled, amoral, manipulative, unhealthy, "boys club"
A culture like no other. Treat employees like garbage. Literally eat you up and spit you out. Morale low in the stores. Lacked communication to the stores. Calls that they did once in awhile with managers were always on a Friday at 5:30pm. Who or what company does that? For a family business- it needs to be bought out by a real company. A company that communicates and takes care of it's employees.
Poor. Nepotism and favoritism. Always a feeling of NO trust. Communication was very poor.
It starts out positive but declines rapidly
- What advice would you give the CEO of Healthy Planet Canada about how to improve the company?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Healthy Planet Canada?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Healthy Planet Canada?2 people answered
- Does Healthy Planet Canada require background check?2 people answered
- What roles at Healthy Planet Canada can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does Healthy Planet Canada offer?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Healthy Planet Canada?One person answered
- What is their hourly rate?