Change your company ethics.
A friendly introduction of who you are to management and staff when you walk in a store would be a good starting point. Staff should know who there CEO is.
I must recommend reviewing employee benefits specially for hard working and committed employees. Employees who are regular, punctual and dedicated should be recognised in some way. Also the company should think of funding diploma/ certification expenses for committed employees looking to advance their career in the health and wellness field.
Wow where do I even start?? I would HIGHLY recommend hiring enough people before opening the store, and look into how they treat their employees, especially refusing to give them proper breaks.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Healthy Planet Canada?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Healthy Planet Canada?2 people answered
- Does Healthy Planet Canada require background check?2 people answered
- What roles at Healthy Planet Canada can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What benefits does Healthy Planet Canada offer?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Healthy Planet Canada?One person answered
- What is their hourly rate?